[OM] Re: Anybody going to Supercomm in Chicago?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody going to Supercomm in Chicago?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:29:55 -0700
The British Brass Band I play in rehearses about five minutes from there.
7PM every Tuesday night.  Right after dinner time.  I've really NO excuses
for never having been there.

Might be considered cruel and unusual punishment to subject the rest of the
low brass section to an evening of my musicality after a dinner at Dixie's,
though.....