[OM] Re: [semi-OT] At last, a digital camera for the retrogrouches:

Subject: [OM] Re: [semi-OT] At last, a digital camera for the retrogrouches:
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:01:32 -0700
Translated from French?  Sounds like babble from an advertising hack not
making it through the translation. I don't speak a word of French but I
doubt the French ad is equivalent.

Even the thoughts don't seem like American advertising. It also seems too
flowery compared to the Asian ads (and doesn't promise good health nor a
good sex life) but the circular reasoning seems familiar. I wonder where it
originated.
-jeff

catalog=Online&category=Digital+Cameras&product=2512892