[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:00:51 +0000
But I've got the entire second season of Deadwood on S-VHS, so why don't I the
just burn a half dozen DVDs and then ship them off to -- oh, hell, that's
right.  I forgot.  Not only are we people separated by a common language, but
there's that pesky NTSB and PAL incompatability thing.

So, since you're still waiting and in the dark, I won't reveal anything about
Alma and Elsworth, Seth and Martha, Tom and his bicycle, Woo and Lee, Wolcott
and the whores, Al and the stones, Trixie and the numbers, Joanie's new
enterprise, Martha Jane Canarray's return, Cy's alliance with Wolcott, the
Montana ruse, or any of the other interesting goings-on in the second season,
which was at least the equal of the first, except perhaps less in total body
count and more of the F word, which I can't get through a day without myself.

Walt, sorry I can't be of much help, PAL  :-)

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>