[OM] Re: Kodak 400UC print film

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodak 400UC print film
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:27:19 -0300

> Another  example of green saturation:
> _http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/bernheim2.jpg_
> (http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/bernheim2.jpg)
>

> That understates it a bit, don't you think?  Bill  Barber

I can't seem to imagine that Kodak makes a film that is that "saturated" in
color. I shot some Agfa Ultra when I was in Bolivia last month, and it
wasn't as saturated as that. And I thought it was about as saturated as you
can get in print film.
Just for color comparison, here are 2 shots, both just small crops from the
original pictures.
Agfa Ultra 100 using Olympus Stylus Epic 2.8
Olympus C5050Z, just on default settings, not that it gets colors "correct",
especially some reds, but it usually does quite well on greens.
Wayne