[OM] Re: how well sealed against moisture is OM1n/CLA?

Subject: [OM] Re: how well sealed against moisture is OM1n/CLA?
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 12:03:39 -0400
I totally agree with Simon.  And  as for "so perhaps this would be a
good time to send both in to John... or should I? Given that another
OM1n body can be had for about the same price as a full CLA?"

well, another OM1n body might also need a CLA.  And IMO, saving as many
OMs as possible is always the first choice.  I've heard they're no
longer being made.

Earl