[OM] Re: Tamron 90mm F2.8 Macro

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 90mm F2.8 Macro
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 23:51:03 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2005 10:02:44 PM Central Standard Time,
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

So, I'd  love to hear about this lens, from the mouth of  vets..

I'd also keep an eye out for the 90mm f2.5 Model 52B which has the 49mm
filter size.  As long as you are looking the Tokina AT-X 90mm f2.5 is also  a
keeper.  I have both the Zuiko 90mm f2 and the Tamron 90mm f2.5.   The Tamron
is
usually in the bag for walking around while the 90mm Zuiko usually  doesn't
make the cut unless I know I'm going to specifically be using that focal
length.

Regardless of the one you buy, when buying these older lenses try to find
one with its dedicated hood as they are a real PITA to find.  Bill  Barber