[OM] Re: Zuikoholics Meeting UK

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikoholics Meeting UK
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:49:08 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2005 1:10:08 AM Central Standard Time,
mgflink@xxxxxxx writes:

Your  name came up in conversation.  I believe you and a couple of the
guys  got together either here or there a while back.  Sounds like a
whirlwind tour of the Southwest and much fun.  Have a great  time.

Yes, we had a delightful get together in London a few years ago.   This trip
through the SW will probably be followed a trip across the pond for us  in the
next few years.  When that happens You can bet I'll try to get  another
little Olympus photo outing together.  From the sound of  things each of these