[OM] Re: OT: UK ISP/Internet/GCHQ

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: UK ISP/Internet/GCHQ
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:07:27 +1200
Nowadays a phone doesn't have to be turned on to be registered with the
network.
Back at xmas when I had problems getting my new Nokia 3205 "fixed" after their
stuffup's. I had to turn it off AND remove the battery ( for 5 minutes ) to
cause something ( whatever it was ) at their end to reset itself. Thereby
enabling some services that should've been in place to start with.

David