[OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions

Subject: [OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:56:01 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/2005 2:31:14 PM Central Standard Time,
watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  happy to announce that my daughter will be marrying a bright young
man the  first week in June.

Congratulations and I say, Amen, to all how say hire someone else.

If you can't get out of it, and I'm sure there is some way, put the 35-105
on the body you are most comfortable with and fire away and don't use the flash
 unless you absolutely have to.

If you are unable to get out of doing this gig, you have the potential of
screwing up one of the happiest days of you life.  Just being the father of
the
bride is a great experience, which needs no distractions.

Bill Barber (who has held the position of father of the bride  twice)