[OM] Re: Filters?

Subject: [OM] Re: Filters?
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 09:21:59 -0400
I use 49mm to 55mm step up rings on my 49mm lenses.  It appears the aperture
ring on 49mm thread lens is approximately 55mm so the step up rings do not
look objectionable.  I, again, recommend Heliopan.  There new filters have a
standard slim mount.  In fact, a standard Heliopan filter is thinner than
the Oly c-pol.  I don't know if the Heliopan polarizer is thicker.

Dean