[OM] Re: Olympus Lens Adapters

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Lens Adapters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 10:01:48 -0400
I just purchased an OM->EOS adapter from Martin Chueng in Hong Kong
<martinsmcheung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> for $110 w/postage.  It was sent promptly
via certified mail and arrived yesterday.  It's a fine looking piece of
metal with appropriate tab installed to effect stop-down mode on the
Zuikos.  So far it's only been tried for a couple of shots with my 85/2
on a borrowed Canon D60.  Lens fits fine on the adapter and adapter fits
fine on the camera.  Took a couple of nice shots.

This is as close as I've come so far to moving to the dark side.

Chuck Norcutt