[OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - V & A favorite Image from

Subject: [OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - V & A favorite Image from recent trip
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 04:34:31 -0700
In my brief experiment with Agfachrome RSX 100 I found that it had a
coarser, harder edged grain than Fuji. It made up for it by appearing
sharper and having a much nicer, more natural color rendition. Grey
clouds were gray without the magenta tinge that Fuji likes to add. I
suspect that Agfa never did keep up with Kodak and Fuji in the fine
grain color race, but other characteristics make it a very nice film. I
really liked the slides, but scans were grainy.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA