[OM] New England OM Meeting

Subject: [OM] New England OM Meeting
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:21:51 -0700 (PDT)
This past Sat. Paul Schings, Dean Tyler and Boris braved the elements and
gathered for an OM meeting.
It was exciting to meet others from the list in front of a table full of some
fine glass, some of it rare and exotic (and I don't mean my Upsilon lenses...:)
Then we went to Newport, but the weather was so aweful that we rarely had the
chance to get out of the car.  Despite that, we were able to get a few surfer
shots, shots of people taking pix of surfers and then Dean braved the wind
trying to send him into the sea and took a picture of the Clairborne-Pell
bridge with the 16mm.
BB and Marty, let us know what your plans are when you visit here, we decided
that this would be a good excuse to get together again in the fall.
Boris
P.S.  Mandatory OM content:
There was some fine Belgian style beer involved and most important:
It took a whole SUV to carry all the gear...no guns involved tho...sorry to
disappoint you.