[OM] Re: 5/7 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 5/7 fragment of my day
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 16:14:08 -0700
Walt Wayman wrote:

>On the tedious and boring scale from a spectator point of view, I rank soccer
>just ahead of curling and right behind croquet.

I would prefer both curling and croquet, as they are less frenetic and
thus more conducive to contemplative, rather detached viewing. Overall,
I prefer watching the native* grasses grow, the flowers bloom, the birds
nesting, etc. in my yard to any of them.

Moose

* My solution to the lawn problem was to stop taking care of it a long
time ago. Native grasses have completely taken over and I don't cut
them. Known as the meadow experiment, our yard is a popular place to
hang out and do little or nothing.