[OM] Re: Ring flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ring flash?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 21:54:24 +0100
I had in mind the other brands, but if you have a hot shoe (NB shoe not
foot) with a sync cable connection, that would allow you to use TPC via the
sync socket on an OM-1 (put TPC in the shoe, connect the sync cable to
OM-1).  If you need an idea of what I mean, go to www.bhphotovideo.com and
search for SF941 (at a price of USD9.95).

--
Piers