[OM] Re: F280 parts list required or advice in disassembly

Subject: [OM] Re: F280 parts list required or advice in disassembly
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 22:51:18 +0200
Thanks Mark,

I have bought your CD which had the 3ti details but not the flash, The
flash problem is exactly as you described, I was planning on putting
epoxy in the threads only and then tightening the screws and leave the
glue to set, I will now search for some larger screws, now you have told
me it is supposed to sacrifice itself for the camera.

The eyecup holder is only slightly scratched and it doesn't affect
function so I will probably leave it unless some other problem shows up,
  I did buy it to use.

Cheers Ian