[OM] Re: Return from the Coast, was Anti-digital moments

Subject: [OM] Re: Return from the Coast, was Anti-digital moments
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 09:11:13 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2005 7:59:58 AM Central Standard Time,
jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I've  found the more I take my digital along, the more I end up wishing I
had a  body loaded with B & W. Go  figure...

--
Jim

Maybe, bad habits are hard to break.  Not really, but when I want  B&W
images, I shoot black and white film.  This is more a function of  my not yet
being
comfortable with producing decent black and white images from  digital.  I've
seen great ones done with digital, they just haven't been  mine.  Perhaps this
will be the year, I get that issue sorted out.   Bill Barber