[OM] Re: My back is asking, is it worth it?

Subject: [OM] Re: My back is asking, is it worth it?
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 22:20:53 +0200
I have several Uni-Loc System 1700 tripods, and can highly recommend them.
It is a good idea to get the versions that are called 'System', as they
have, among other improvements, a more advanced center-post that includes a
joint that allows 180 degrees of bend; very useful for low-level work.
The 1700 model is about the same dimensions as the Benbo Trekker; the 1600
is somewhat heavier.
I also have a model 1220, which is like a short version of the 1600.

Roger Key