[OM] Re: FS

Subject: [OM] Re: FS
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 22:00:33 +1000
I've got a couple of MD1's that work and no power pack or grip for
them. One large button in near perfect condition and one small button
which is probably the roughest piece of Oly gear that I've ever seen -
finish worn off, chrome peeled off the attachment screw. looks like
it's been under water for a couple of years but still, it works!
Also, offers on a 2-13 screen in case and box - used but as new.
AndrewF   http://www.pbase.com/afildes