[OM] The Dark Side

Subject: [OM] The Dark Side
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:02:12 -0400
No, I have not gone over to bit-based photography, nor invested in a
CWMNBN.  On APUG I clicked on one of the sponsors ads and found this:
http://www.quietworks.com/FRAMES_FILES/WELCOME_BJ_FOCUSINGCLOTH.html

Has anyone tried one of these?  My dark cloth was made by my mother many
years ago, out of heavy cotton cloth with weights in the corners.  But I
was never satisfied with it due to its weight, the fact that the weights
only partially did the job of keeping the thing from flopping around,
and the fact that it would tend to slide off the camera without precise
placement.

At $75, this seems like a good investment.  Sorry no OM content.  ;-)

Earl