[OM] Semi on topic, I did use my Zuiko 21mm and it isn't about Geebee .

Subject: [OM] Semi on topic, I did use my Zuiko 21mm and it isn't about Geebee . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:41:50 EDT
Last Sunday was International Pinhole Camera day and my entry can be seen  at

_http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2005/index.php?id=972_
(http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2005/index.php?id=972)

Take a look and you will understand my reference to Geebee.  I always  (well,
usually) use my OM 2S with a 21mm Zuiko as the view finder with the Zero
Image 6X9.  For those who haven't done any pinhole photography work, you  might
find a pinhole body cap to be an interesting and fun accessory.  If  you get
bitten by the bug or semi bitten, the pinhole cameras you buy  (assuming you
don't build them) are relatively inexpensive and don't have to be  accessorized
with expensive glass and other high tech doo dads.  Bill  Barber