[OM] Re: [OT] I have returned

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] I have returned
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:59:54 -0400
Whoa, you really got the treatment.  Hope you heal fully.  I found that just
describing the groin incision to some guys made 'em reach for the vodka
bottle. Kinda freaks'em out.  First time I ended up in the Nassau County
Medical Center (now known as a bad place to be) as they share building space
with the Nassau County Jail.  So, my first night there, I was in a room with
(it turns out) a prisoner, cuffed to the bed who had just had an arm
amputated.    HOLY S!*T let me outta here.    When the Patient Advocate came
around I gave her an earful and promptly got me room changed.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977