[OM] Re: OM-4Ti Shutter Upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4Ti Shutter Upgrade?
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:31:22 +0100
Thanks to everybody who replied - nice to have ones opinion confirmed by
such a knowledgeable group - it don't happen often :-)

Passed on the details for both Colchester & Luton camera repairs - not sure
if there's anyone else to recommend in the UK? Any other suggestions (which
don't involve a transatlantic trip)?

Martyn