[OM] Portrait photography (outdoors natural light)

Subject: [OM] Portrait photography (outdoors natural light)
From: "Albert" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:22:05 +0800 (CST)
I have a very cute student who has agreed to be my model tomorrow (yes, I
know, tough job but someone's gotta do it)..

We'll be shooting at the local University..

I know I know, I can read in the myriad of archives and googlize..  but I
wanted to get some "helpful hints" from the list, (preferably the
old-timers who've got a lot of experience under their belt).

I'll be shooting:

~Equipment:
  Om1n
  28mm F2.8