[OM] [photo]

Subject: [OM] [photo]
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
I walked into our bedroom and discovered a small lump in the middle of
the bed under the top cover.  Having seen this before, I knew I needed
to proceed with caution if I was to lift the cover in order to discover
what lurked underneath.  I grabed the digital, fired it up and slowly
lifted one corner of the blanket.  I managed to get one shot off, this
one, before the little monster leaped out and whaped the side of the
camera with her paw.  The gesture was probably meant to let me know
that I almost blinded her in her only good eye.

http://people.simons-rock.edu/rlovison/temp/Augie4.html

Richard