[OM] Re: 4/19 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/19 fragment of my day
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
> Almost 90 f today on LI.  65 tomorrow.

Here in flyover country, we can get 50 degree swings during the
day in the springtime.

We also get those interesting piles o' clouds that do the
anticlockwise dance.  Had a little bit of hail at the house last
night, but the lightening storm was one for the memory banks.
Crackle-crackle-BOOM!  BOOM-crackle-crackle.  Crackle.  BOOM!
We thought it was passed--nothing for a few minutes so back to
sleep we go.  Just as you're passing out...  BOOM!  Windows
rattled and a picture falls off the wall.  If we had a waterbed
there would have been the danger of a tidal wave.  That was it.
One last hurrah.  That thing reverberated for probably 20-30
seconds.  Fully expected to see our tree laying on the ground in
a smouldering heap.  Probably nailed our neighbor's satellite
dish again.  Anyway, not another peep out of the storm after
that.  (we were most likely deaf).

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com