[OM] Re: OM-1 mercury cells / adapter / recalibration

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 mercury cells / adapter / recalibration
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:31:29 -0400
I'd say 98% of the time, when I adjust the meter to BV (Brightness Value) 12
(which is asa 100, f5.6, 1/125th sec.), the meter is also spot on at BV 15
(asa 100, f5.6, 1/1000th) .  When it is off at BV15, it is because the cds
cells have gone bad.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977