[OM] Re: Lanscape's via PC stitching,

Subject: [OM] Re: Lanscape's via PC stitching,
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:42:00 -0700
I used to occasionally use something called a "Snugger Strap". It's
designed for carrying a single SLR with mounted lens and I don't believe
it's made any more. It's basically a harness-like gizmo made mostly from
1" wide nylon webbing. There's a set of velcro tabs that attach to the
strap lugs and hold the camera against a broader piece that sits against
your chest. I believe the camera's normal neck strap stays on (and
around your neck) as an added protection against the camera falling off.
Still readily available for shooting though, just rip the tabs free of
the harness.

I haven't used it in ages, but I still have it. If this sounds like it
might be what you need, you're welcome to it, Tom.

---
Scott Gomez