[OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24 shift

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24 shift
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:20:24 -0600
Boris, your continuous line of negative BS is getting old. Unhappy people
seem to try to drag all others around them into the same dark place they
reside. You would be better served to try to improve your attitude. If you
are in a situation you don't like, there are three ways you can improve it:
(1) change it; (2) accept it; or (3) leave it. Hanging around and
complaining doesn't make anything better and makes things worse for those
around you. /jmac