[OM] Re: Finding out about a lens?

Subject: [OM] Re: Finding out about a lens?
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:20:16 EDT
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 4/14/2005 12:02:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> So my new Tokina 200mm doesn't come with instructions or specs at all...
> and absolutely nothing about it on the internet..

Well, a litle bit more than absolutely nothing... but not by much.

This site will sell you the instruction manual:

http://www.testreports.co.uk/photography/ap/test-reports/models/Tokina_20035.h
tml

and I saw a couple of vague references that seem to indicate this lens is
very good at close-ups using extension tubes.

I did a google search on "Tokina 200/3.5" (I included the quotes).

Have fun with it!

Paul