[OM] Re: Digital, digital, digital. Bah, humbug!

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital, digital, digital. Bah, humbug!
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:40:24 -0400
And lord knows there's no alcohol involved... ;-)

Walt, I pretty much feel the way you do,  BUT.... even the digital talk
teaches me something, and a lot of talk there is stuff like "the 50/f3.5
kicks butt on an E-x!" that makes me feel good.  Now all I need is a
50/f3.5...

I'm getting set to fire up my 4x5 gear for "the season"...tanks,
hangers, etc., required.  All I need is a scanner for 4x5 ...

Don't go, Walt.  You are one of the sages of the OM/analogue world.

Earl