[OM] Re: e-1 and Can*n close up lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: e-1 and Can*n close up lenses
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:34:05 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/2005 4:13:13 AM Central Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Mystery  to me. Raynox says they are for zooms and they will fit all four
of the  non super wide zooms
<http://www.raynox.co.jp/english/35mmacc/egcm2000.htm>. They look
interesting.

A friend of mine, with whom I'll be photographing some large egrets and
spoonbills on Saturday, has at least one of the Raynox lenses.  If it  is the
proper size, I'll get him to let me take a test drive with it.  He  has
produced
some very nice work with it on a Nikon film camera.  If it all  works out, I'll
post the results back here. I've seen the lens and the results,  both of
which are top quality.   Bill  Barber