[OM] 35RD needs service UK

Subject: [OM] 35RD needs service UK
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:58:46 +0100
I have just bought (but haven't got it yet) an RD35 off eBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7506269539

in the full knowledge that it will require re-greasing with
non-migrating grease, etc. as well as a full CLA. My theory was that it
was better to get one and get the servicing done myself than to pay over
the odds and then find out it needed doing at a later date...

I'm sending OM stuff that needs work to Colchester Camera Repair
Services. Does anyone know if they do RFs, or if there is a better place
to send the RD, or should I go with them? Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon Worby