[OM] Re: A suggestion

Subject: [OM] Re: A suggestion
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:37:54 -0700
Well I finally looked at the virus software thread, a subject of no
interest to me, and found to no great surprise that it was about
something else. It happens to every thread after two or three days
except for the dreaded SUV threads. Apparently we are unable to change
the subject line when the topic changes. How can we do more? Is this on
topic or off?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA
http://homepage.mac.com/wincros/PhotoAlbum3.html