[OM] Re: [OT-ish] PC vs Mac - A SERIOUS discussion, and opinions wanted

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT-ish] PC vs Mac - A SERIOUS discussion, and opinions wanted
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 06:33:23 +0100
My new little iBook (G4/1.25Gb) is a darling little machine Fernando
and speedy enough when using it with my E-1 and iPhoto or Graphic
Converter.  It has 512Mb RAM.

It is far, far faster in use than my Windoze NT machine (2.6Gb) at
work; but we will be converted to 2000Pro in the next couple of weeks
so I will find out the speed difference then.

Chris