[OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors

Subject: [OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 11:39:45 +1000
I was that Australian!  I asked the other Aussie members of the list if
they'd be interested in splitting an order of Efke 25 but I met with a wall
of silence.

I'm still going to place a largish order with J&C in the USA. Just haven't
got the funds together yet because I keep spending my money on Zuikos or
Oly rangefinders.

Andrew McPhee