[OM] 35SP on Aussie eb*y - beware!

Subject: [OM] 35SP on Aussie eb*y - beware!
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 23:35:34 +1000
Hi all,

RE. #7506383278

Just a word of warning if you are thinking about bidding for this 35SP.  I
recently returned this camera to the seller for a refund after finding the
lens infested with fungus.  Other than that it was working well albeit a
little rough around the edges.  I was intending it as my daily user but the
fungus is in an advanced state which put me off.  If you were prepared to
dismantle the lens to clean it out it would be a reasonable buy.

Andrew McPhee