[OM] Re: A brief return to film

Subject: [OM] Re: A brief return to film
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:27:44 EDT
Hi David,

Good luck to your daughter.
If you want, I can offer you a nice OM-PC recently CLA'd by our own John H.
for the same price I just paid- $75 +$7 shipping. The PC has Program, Auto, and
Manual exposure modes. Operates smooth as butter, has some brassing showing
in spots. (Heck, she'll look like a pro instantly!)

Best,
George S.

P.S.- This offer purposely sent through the list in case you already decided
on something else, I'm offering it here to any listee. Just trying to thin the
herd a bit...