[OM] Olympus OM : For Sale list

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM : For Sale list
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:02:30 -0800
As I am starting a business in photography, and shooting mainly digital and
medium format these days, I'm thinning some of the OM collection.  All are
in perfect operating condition, with signs of use.  If you are looking for
collectible items in perfect condition, none are except the 135/3.5 lens.
Photos available as well.  I will prioritize people who buy more than one
item to make shipping less difficult.

OM-1 black, recent servicing through Camtech, battery conversion, body cap,
nice condition $100.00
OM-2n black, some paint loss around eges, body cap$100.00
Olympus XA-2 with A-11 flash and Lowepro case  $15.00
Zuiko 24/2, caps, dedicated OM rubber lens hood, Olympus fiter, clean glass,
well used $135.00
Zuiko 50/3.5 macro, front and rear caps $70.00
Zuiko 135/3.5 with case, front and rear caps, as new $40.00
Olympus OM Eyecup 1 (with additional broken eyecup for parts) $10.00

Pentax K1000 with 50/2 lens and soft case.  Shutter jammed, needs repair
$15.00
Pentax screw mount 50/4 macro lens with case, front metal Pentax cap  $35.00
Canon FD - M42 screw mount converted $5

All filters come with a case, and are in excellent condition.
Tiffen 55mm green filter $3.50
Hoya 55mm yellow filter $3.50
Hoya 55mm polarizer $4.00
Olympus 49mm Skylight 1a filter in Olympus case $3.50
Hoya 49mm HMC orange filter $3.50
Hoya 49mm HMC red filter $3.50
49mm - 55mm step up ring $2.00
55mm metal stack cap filter kit  (covers front and rear of a stack of
filters) $3.00
Nylon filter pouch (Can hold 8 to 10 49mm and 55mm filters.) $3.00
Tamrac camera strap, quick release sides, leather top  $4.00
2 Olympus brand body caps, $2.00 each
2 Olympus brand 55mm lens caps, $2.00 each,
3 Ollympus brand 49mm lens caps, $2.00 each

Anyone out there looking for a Rollefilex TLR with an 80/2.8 Planar?

Refrigerated Film, fresh dating. $1.00 per roll : 5 rolls Ilford Delta 100,
2 rolls Kodak E100Vs, 1 roll Fuji Acros 100, 1 roll Fuji Velvia 50, 2 rolls
Kodak Elite Chrome 100, 1 roll Kodak E100VS, 1 roll Kodak E100G, I roll
Ilford FP-4

James Olson
5295 Birch St.
Astoria, OR. 97103