[OM] Re: Surprises on Tuesday (was "New Fred Miranda upsizing software"

Subject: [OM] Re: Surprises on Tuesday (was "New Fred Miranda upsizing software")
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:46:36 -0600
Thanks Skip.  Dark side?   If you only knew how deep the cut ...

What I really want is a D2X, and I would even have been pretty happy with a
D1X, except that they are still commanding too much jack for a 2001 5MP
camera, body only, at about $1400-1800 on average.

If the E-series survives, the lens will hold some value.  I think it's
going to be fun in the meantime.

Joel W.