[OM] Re: #089

Subject: [OM] Re: #089
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:27:51 +0000
Very cleverly done James: the Weir and the Palm Leaf Bridge; I
particularly like the fineness of the lines that melt from the top of
the Weir to the fluff at the bottom.

Is that boat your home when you're in the dwang? ;-)  If it is, the
wheelbarrow needs a bit of TLC.

My wife has kindly booked a little boating weekend on the Norfolk
Broads as a reward/consolation for finishing my MBA.  I shall try and
find some GeeBee-like scenes, but with a flavour of Norfolk.

Chris