[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey for house movers

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey for house movers
From: Matt Boland <mattb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:29:04 +1000
Yep, Andrew McPhee has requested that everyone contact the next member
BEFORE shipping the camera.

 From the OO FAQ page:
"5. Confirm (by e-mail, OM Mailing List message, telephone) with the
next person on the list in all cases BEFORE you pass the camera to
him/her. At the time of the project starting all of us confirmed but
some people may have since decided to pull out. We don’t want the camera
to get lost."

robert smith wrote:
> I signed up for the Olympus Odyssey earlier.
> It struck me that in a year or so we may move house.
> Would it be a good idea for OOers to contact the next person on the list to
> see if they still live there before posting off the camera.
> This may have already been covered but I have not read the hundreds of
> e'mails I have recieved yet.
> Rob
> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Matt Boland (BEng)                  Phone  : 61 7 5594 9824
R&D Engineer                        Mobile : 61 4 0835 1421
Odyx Corporation Pty Ltd            email  : mattb@xxxxxxxxxxx