[OM] Re: #089

Subject: [OM] Re: #089
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:55:23 EST

In a message dated 3/24/2005 2:19:37 AM Central Standard Time,
geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Olympus  OM2 SP : Zuiko 35mm f2 : green filter : Kodak T400CN

_http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05089.htm_
(http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05089.htm)

Graham, You must stop sending these images.  My wife came in and  looked over
my shoulder and wanted to see more images . . . she then informed me  she
needed to go across the big pond again . . . soon!  Unlike her need to  go
across
the big pond, I really don't need the 300mm f2.8 Zuiko, although I'm  sure it
would probably require less folding green.  It would be more costly  to get
the lens.  They way I figure it the equation is something like this:  happy
photographer and unhappy wife or happy wife and photographer at  peace.  This
one
is not too difficult to figure out.  I may ask you to  show her around your
town if we make it to your neck of the woods.  Bill  Barber