[OM] Re: New England OM Meeting Reminder

Subject: [OM] Re: New England OM Meeting Reminder
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:42:00 -0800 (PST)
Geez....
I wish I had your enthusiasm.
See, everyone else's had it, but in the whole history of this list the North
East never had a real ZA.
If you missed the first email, we are trying to organize a NE OM meeting.  Send
me off list your location and some suggestions.  I am going to post them on
Sunday for everyone to see and we can go from there,  Oh, I would also need
your availability, we are trying to set one up for either before summer, or
right after since during the summer most of us use our vacation time to spend
some wonderful time with wifes, partners, signifficant others, etc.
We are also trying to get as many participants, which means that we would try
to accomodate if someone from the NY, NJ would like to join us.
You are all addicts, but am warning you, no therapy for you if you don't show
up.  This is my ground rule...
Start typing
Boris
P.S.  No therapy for you if you don't show up.  This is my ground rule...