[OM] Re: #088

Subject: [OM] Re: #088
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:26:38 EST

In a message dated 3/23/2005 1:11:57 PM Central Standard Time,
geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  watched that guy for a few minutes thinking he must be crazy to tote  all
that equipment from his car, which was parked several hundred yards  away,
just to catch a few fish. Or not, as the case may be.

After a  while I hefted my 20lb camera bag back onto my shoulder, picked up
my heavy  duty monopod and waddled off to complete my 5 mile walk. Looking to
catch a  few photographs. Or not, as the case may be :-)

Guess we are each "hooked" by different passions, none of which are
"snapped" in a moment and all of which "capture" our interest and "develop"
over  time
with the proper "exposure."  {8^)  Bill  Barber