[OM] Re: Not often seen 21-35mm Sigma spotted

Subject: [OM] Re: Not often seen 21-35mm Sigma spotted
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:21:08 +0100

On 23 Mar 2005, at 04:31, ScottGee1 wrote:

> Thomas, what's included and how much are you asking for it?

It's been a while since I've been looking at it, but I think the lens,
caps and hood. Possibly a B+W skylight filter (at 72mm, they're not
free...)

>  Always
> better to 'buy local'!

yeah ;)

> Also, refresh my memory . . . doe the front element rotate when
> focusing?  I seem to recall it did on the MF versions but not on the
> AF versions.

Nope. The hood is the tulip-shaped and the front is therefore fixed.
Btw., the hood bayonets into the lens.

I have a (less than flattering) photo of it here:
http://voop.free.fr/Personal/For-sale/

Ohh, and if the pages renders "strangely", then get firefox -- it is
valid & correct html, but some browsers seem to render it wrongly....
;)

--thomas