[OM] Dang near free to a good home - Well, actually it is free!

Subject: [OM] Dang near free to a good home - Well, actually it is free!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:10:29 EST
I have accummulated three third party 2X teleconverters that are taking up
space in my gear closet.  If anyone wants one contact me off list and  I'll
send one to you free to any place in the USA and maybe even some overseas
places, assuming it doesn't get too costly for postage.  They can be used  for
a 2X
or if you want to take them apart and make extension tubes out of them,  that
could also be done. The glass is good and they all appear to be fully
functional.  So the first three people who send me their name and address  off
list,
get something free for their OM today.  Bill  Barber