[OM] Re: (OM) Zuiko maintenance

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Zuiko maintenance
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:37:24 -0600
The 85-250 is like a 75-150 on steroids -- if you can find notes on the
smaller, disassembly of the larger is quite similar.

In brief:

Lift the rear edge of the focus grip -- you'll find a stop screw.  Remove it
and the whole front group will unscrew.

This will reveal the screws and cam that hold the zooming elements -- the
second and third group move w/zoom.

If you need help from there, just ask.