[OM] Re: Eyecup 1, easily lost !

Subject: [OM] Re: Eyecup 1, easily lost !
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:34:59 EST

In a message dated 3/21/2005 10:28:25 AM Central Standard Time,
ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

have had  two eyecups 1 for my OM-4. The first one I lost while
travelling 3 years  ago. Since you have to remove the damn thing to
change film, it is just too  easy to put it on something near you and
just forget it  there...

you need pockets...

Or maybe a modified lens cap keeper.  A sting tied to one of the  camera
strap lugs and then attached to the eye cup.  Hmmm, maybe pockets  are a better
idea.  It is my understanding that the new Webster's has a  definition of
"cargo
pants".  That might be the solution.  The pants  not the dictionary.  {8^)
Bill Barber