[OM] Re: Oly beats Canon...

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly beats Canon...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:54:54 -0800 (PST)
> I usually like Mike Johnston's writing but this and his
> previous column was a disaster.

Some days his math is right and the conclusions wrong or his
conclusions are right and the math is wrong.

His attempt at promoting Olympus over Canon had an extremely
weak argument--one that is easily squelched. Olympus is better
than Canon in some areas, Canon is better in other areas. MJ is
absolutely correct when he discusses ergonomics and viewfinders,
but his curmudgonly ways tend to be tiring. I myself have to
watch that I don't fall prey to "the good old days".

AG

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs